Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I won!!!

I can't believe that I won a prize. I am so excited and feel so fortunate to even have been a part of the Project 320 idea. I donated money because I feel that it was an incredible cause...and winning prizes was just an added bonus!!!! I can't believe the effect this great idea will have on people and what it has had on me. So YAY!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to see all the goodies in real life. (For those checking it out I won bundle #4)

And thank you to all of those who donated and especially to the kind, beautiful ladies that set the whole project up.
Heather G
Erin
Julie
Heather M
Marta
Mel
Santa should put something extra special in your stockings this year!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you won! Can't wait to see all the goodies you are getting :) Thanks for donating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win!! Thanks for your donation to project 320!!

    ReplyDelete