Friday, March 2, 2012

I have the itch...

Not the scary burning type of itch...GROSS

But time for a new project itch.  Like I can't wait for my husband to go out of town so I can redecorate itch.  HA HA.  I guess maybe I will just have to settle for when he's at work...which is tonight and tomorrow :) Woo Hoo.   However I am going to attempt to tackle something kind of big...by big I mean time consuming and this is what I'm going after...
I want to recreate this STELLAR pattern on my wall.  It probably won't be too overwhelming since about 3/4 of the wall are covered in tile...so it will just be the tops.  But, we shall see.  The amazing tutorial can be found HERE.  Now to the paint store and to get my supplies right after work...and it's on...like donkey kong.

Tonight's mission...get everything drawn out onto the wall...tomorrow day and night...PAINT!! I really want to use the color palette as seen here below...

This closet makeover is AMAZING.  Check it out HERE.

So I am thinking something in this grey with the above pattern!! Ideas?? Who's with me??

Updates to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product! I wish I didn't have plans tonight and I'd come help you!

    ReplyDelete