Thursday, March 1, 2012

WOW...its been a while

So, I have been blog absent...I mean really absent.  Like, since November 6, 2011 absent.  But, I am trying to get back into blogging again.  I truly enjoy it, but have trouble with the balancing act.
Do I workout or blog?...WORKOUT
Do I make a grocery list or blog?...GROCERY LIST
Do I sit with my kids and play or blog about it?...PLAY
Do I blog or catch up on my TV shows?...TV Shows
Do I blog or stalk Pinterest?...PINTEREST
You get the idea.  But the truth is, I want to be better.
Pinterest has truthfully been the death of me.  I am always looking things up, whether they are recipes, ideas for our house, things to do with the kids...you name it.
So here is my returning blog since being absent.  Much has happened since November.  We had our LAST Viefhaus wedding, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, Birthday Parties!!  A lot going on.  All have been wonderful and fun.  Here is a quick photo recap of a few events...
Hubby and I at Maggie's rehearsal dinner...

I went dark...REALLY dark with my hair.  I am still adjusting and this picture was taken in December!

Christmas was bittersweet.  The kids were both sick. Snotty and feverish...but they still had a good time.
Santa brought Ella a new bike...which means a helmet for her first ride!!
Tyler joined on his scooter :)

Washing Daddy's new truck...
And these two...yes one being me...are about to turn 30...in exactly ONE week!! WooHoo!!!
30 is not a scary age to me.  In fact my mom says her 30s were her absolute favorite times and I expect the same.  The kids are at such a fun age.  I see family vacations and trips, and new stuff in our future.
I will be back more often.  I have missed all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment