Friday, April 2, 2010

EGG TIME!!!!

One of my FAVORITE part of Easter...Getting to dye the Easter Eggs!! I always loved it growing up...and it seems like Ella had as much fun as I did!!!

Here we are getting set up...
Sticking her tongue out at the camera...
This is how Tyler helped...just being GOOD for mommy since Dad wasn't here to help :(
Grandma K came over to help. She also brought princess stickers with her...
The end product...some STELLAR looking eggs...
The stickers and the GLITTER eggs were my absolute favorite!!
Ella with her work completed...
So proud of her eggs...
Hope you all have a great Easter. :) Squeeze those kiddos tight. Can't wait to see pictures of the EGG HUNTS next!!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! I LOVE dyeing eggs! We dyed our eggs last night & have 2 egg hunts tomorrow! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete