Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SUMMER DAYS...

Summer...oh how I love you. I love all the freedom our days have. We can go WHEREVER we want WHENEVER we want and I LOVE it!!!!
The past few days have been heavenly.  Since the party planning is OVER it is now time to relax and start enjoying the Summer Days.

Here we are enjoying some of our new birthday toys.  Ella and Tyler were playing Supermarket with the new cash register.  Ella was scanning everything in the house and Tyler was along for the ride. I love when these two play together...ADORABLE.

Then we had a fun afternoon at the park.  I figured I could get a little exercise in and some fun in for the kiddos.  I ran to the park, and let them play...

Tyler was all smiles trying to creep up the blue slide

Ella loved the slides too...
Then we ACCIDENTALLY snuck across the street to get a SNO CONE from the awesome "Tropical Sno" that is so perfectly near the park. Ella and Tyler cooled off in the stroller while we waited...


Ella going to work on her strawberry sno cone!
Our next adventure for our Summer kick off was cooking our own pizza.  Ella got to make her own pizza and she was so excited!

Here she was smiling next to her pizza crust (Please ignore my dishes in the background) ha ha
Smearing the sauce and adding some serious cheese...

MORE cheese...


Time for the pepperoni...

So proud of her pizza...

Did I mention MORE cheese...

And the finished product...


The kick off to an exciting summer is ON!! I even started with a bang...I sprained the HECK out of my ankle working softball camp this morning!! W O W. Pain in the butt. I was smart and kept ice on it RIGHT away so I am hoping it will be better in a few days! I guess I will have to WALK my miles instead of run them for the next few days.

HAPPY
    SUMMER
         TO
            ALL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment