Thursday, October 29, 2009

This weekend...

I can't wait for a FANTASTIC weekend with my family...starting tomorrow night. I miss my girls so much. And REALLY can't wait to see Maggie's pictures from her Halloween costume this weekend. You will be the BEST Beyonce EVER!!!! Put a ring on it. (As Molly said, "Someone WILL put a ring on it if she is wearing that out all night.) ha ha. I am so excited to see all my nieces and nephews dressed up. And Ella is so pumped to test out her adorable ARIEL costume. I will have to post some pics. My friend Molly made it for her...it is the cutest. It is lined with Ariel felt to make it warmer...who even thinks of that? And her tail swings around and hangs on her wrist. Tyler is still pretty boring. We are going as Miss Piggy and Kermit the frog. It's not REALLY a Kermit costume...just a random frog, but since I am Miss Piggy, it fits. Just wanted to check in and say hi to all. I hope everyone has a SPOOKtacular Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment