Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We started off the weekend with an Easter Egg Hunt at the Savage home. It was a blast. There was cookie decorating and the Easter Bunny made an appearance. The kids were a little afraid at first, but finally warmed up to the adorable bunny. Here are a few pics from our adventure.




Then today at the Karayiannis household we stayed pretty low key. We had our morning Easter Egg hunt (indoors sadly, because it was OF COURSE raining)




We went to my in-laws for some AMAZING food. And I mean amazing. Lamb, green beans, greek potatoes...and other yumminess :) Just look at this table.



But during the day today we had a lot of family time as well as getting a few things ordered for the house!!!! Too bad construction seems to be at a standstill!!!!

My favorite purchase of the day....THIS casserole baker in TURQUOISE!!!!!

SO many colors to choose from...it was so hard to pick!!!!

I am so excited! We also nailed down our color scheme for the bedroom. S now I need feedback!!! Which of these bedding sets from West Elm would you get??? They have an entire page of WHITE BEDDING...which I am obsessed with!!! We were really inspired by Pottery Barn's all white bedding section! But nothing really tore at my heart strings...then we saw the ones at West Elm. I immediately thought of my wedding dress when I saw the pin tuck pattern. Some people may find that strange, but I love it!!!!

Here is the pintuck bedding...
However I think Pottery Barn does a better job of making their all white bedding look not so boring like in this picture below...

They do a much better job of layering. I love the all white bed look. Not very practical with two little kids and a dog...but it reminds me of a hotel. I think we may do it!!!

Which one would you do??????

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: