Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day

Just wanted to post a few pics from my Mother's Day. My day started with a 4.5 hour car ride from Louisville to St. Louis to get back from the Kentucky Derby!!! I went straight to the restaurant to meet 2 of my sisters and my parents...who had my kiddos for the weekend! To say I was excited to see them is a HUGE understatement! I always miss my kiddos when I am gone. Don't get me wrong...the mini break is always nice. I don't remember the last time I slept until 8:30pm. But hugs were in order the second I got back!!!! Lots of hugs :)

Then we headed to MY grandma's house to hang out. LOVE seeing all the kiddos running around together. It is absolutely adorable!

Here is Tyler playing a little whiffle ball in the back yard...



The kiddos loved hitting the shed in the back yard...


Maggie and Austin...


Noodle wars...


Trying to get a mom and kids picture...


The kids were not cooperating :)


My mom and dad...love them to pieces...


Little Meade with his momma Adie...


Then we headed back to my parent's house for beverages and cigar time...


The kiddos played in the yard...


Tyler was a sweaty disaster for the car ride home...YUCK



My Mother's Day was a great day...sad my hubby couldn't be with us, but he spent the day with his mom instead!!

So thankful for my mother and sisters. Having them has made being a mom so much easier!! I love you Mom! Thanks for showing us how to be there for our kids!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment