I would also like to say that I do NOT take credit for this project. Because I did it two years ago I truly can NOT remember where I found it!! Obviously...I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, so it doesn't surprise me that I don't remember!
Here is the final product...A spooky Halloween ornament tree!!
What you need:
Sticks/Twigs from yard
Black Spray paint (optional)
- I started out by collecting the sticks for my "tree." I tried to pick out some SPOOKY ones, and then spray painted them black!!!
- I then assembled my ornaments. I used Halloween stickers to decorate them and tied the ribbon on the ornaments
- Inside my canister I placed a foam rectangle and shoved the sticks in.
- I then covered up the foam with some straw!!!
- Time to hang your ornaments on the TREE!!!