Tuesday, October 5, 2010

RANDOMS....

I would say this is my first attempt at a "random" blog.  I have been SO busy and not blogging that there are so many topics to write about that I figured I would just chat about them all in one big burst!

***I hate it when people compliment me as "looking good for having two kids."  :)   Can't I just look good for being a normal person?? Why does it have to be about having children. ha ha ha

***WHY is it so hard for middle school children to remember ONE simple locker combination? You know 3,543 of your friends cell phone numbers...and can't remember ONE locker code? It's called being lazy.

***Public school Pre-K...I am so happy that you are "needs based" to help all of those children that need LOTS of help in school. Sad that my child probably won't get it because she isn't the most needy (Yet very thankful at the same time for obvious reasons).

***Reeses Peanut Butter Cups...I officially CAN NOT stay away from you, and it's not even Halloween yet. I am going to be out of control! YIKES

***I thought my skin would get over the random break out stage after high school. NOPE, still here.  This is a lot of fun.

***My kids brighten EVERY part of my day, week, month, and year.  I had SO much fun with them yesterday when I was able to come STRAIGHT home from work and NOT go to practice.  I loved every second that I helped with softball, but I am SO ready to be a great mommy and wife again!!

***So guilty of this even though I hate it...I don't know ANYONE's phone number anymore.  Literally, I know my immediate family and that's it.  That is AWFUL. I have to look up every number in my phone or I just hit send.  Not good in case of emergency AT ALL!!

***Ella is going to be in school soon.  I don't care if I have to take up another job to pay for it. She will be in school soon.  Just seeing the excitement on her face when she went to go screen is all I needed to see!!!!!!

Happy Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment