Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WOW...

I don't know if my students are just that out of shape or if EVERY single kid has exercise induced asthma, but the coughing in my class is going to drive me nuts. How can every kid in all my classes be sick with a cough?? After any amount of running I have to YELL my directions to my students because they are coughing so much I find myself forced to yell OVER them. All while making me nauseous thinking of how the swine flu is most likely floating in the air straight toward my face. AWFUL!! I am the furthest think from a hypochondriac, but this swine flu has me on edge. Mostly because I have two kids at home...and one is rather fresh, so I am scared to death that even if I don't happen to catch it or show symptoms, they will get it FROM me. That would be the biggest guilt trip EVER. You gave your children swine flu.
So, sadly, as a P.E. teacher, I am just hoping my kids are that out of shape. Especially since I woke up this morning with a sore throat...please hope I am not getting sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment