Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Holidays are HERE


It's official...the Holidays are here. We are about to celebrate the first fantastic Holiday of the season and I couldn't be more excited. I am going home this year, which is always the best part of the Holidays. I know that HOME is only 2 hours away, and I can pretty much go home whenever I want...but there is NOTHING like being at a Viefhaus family gathering. The food, fun, games, and conversation are UNFORGETTABLE every year. I have the greatest family in the world and feel so blessed to get to bring two more munchkins into our fantastic family. They are going to learn so much about family and love and I am so happy to be able to show them. I am also so excited to host New Year's Eve this year. My family is coming to our house and I am so pumped. Ella LOVES when her cousins come to visit. They are always so caring and sharing when she goes to their house and she loves to return the favor when they come in town. She talks about it for WEEKS. First thing she says when she wakes up in the morning, "Mia and Sophie are coming today." Then I have to break her heart and tell her to wait a few more days, but the excitement in her eyes is ADORABLE. (Poor Gracie gets left our of her statement...but I think she still looks at her as a baby.) And she is really starting to get excited for her ONLY boy cousin Meade. Ever since Tyler was born she has sort of made a connection that Tyler is growing up just like little Meade. She loves to smooch him and "take care" of him...which honestly I think she annoys him most of the time. But, it's adorable either way. LOVE. THE. HOLIDAYS!!! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving...eat way too much and feel good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment