Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's Derby Time





We are gearing up here at the Karayiannis pad for a Kentucky Derby party. We have hit the party mother load this weekend. Kentucky Derby AND Cinco de Mayo all in one day :) woohoo!!!

We aren't doing anything to crazy. My awesome family is coming down (minus one sister) and we are going to make some delicious food, dress up, and enjoy some mint juleps.

Here is the dress I decided to go with. Each of us in our family will have on seersucker. Look out :)



While I was on the hunt for a new Derby dress these awesome numbers ACCIDENTALLY slipped into my cart. For $20 a pop I couldn't pass them up.




I may have a slight obsession with purple right now. I am excited about it! The dress on the left does have my signature color green.

That's all from me. Ready to get my run on. You should head our and hit the pavement too :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment